If you use your brush twice a day it will quickly acumulate dirt and excess natural oils (for keratin fiber brushes). If it's not cleaned regularly, it will end up redistributing the natural oils or dirt accumulated on its fibers on your hair, giving it an oily appearance.
• After each use, remove hair from your brush with an Altesse Studio cleaning brush or with your hand.
• Once a week, clean the fibers of your brush thoroughly.
4 steps and 1 minute are enough to clean your hairbrush:
• Step 1: Fill your sink with lukewarm water, add a dab of shampoo and lather up
• Step 2: Submerge the fibers of the brush. The right move? Form an 8 shape in the water to soak the fibers well (repeat 4 times)
• Step 3: Rinse the fibers with clear water, then wrap them with a towel, applying light pressure, to remove excess water
• Step 4: Drying
- for keratin fiber brushes: let your brush dry on a flat surface, bristles down and away from any heat source.
- for nylon fiber brushes: let your brush dry with the fibers downwards, raising the head with a rolled up towel placed under the brush handle.
Take care of your brush to take care of your hair
Much more than an everyday accessory, your hairbrush is a real care product that will beautify your hair. To maintain its "magical" detangling action or its care action, it's important to clean and maintain your brush properly.